Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Administrative Shindigs...

Hey gang!

No, this is not an update. This is a notification :)

I have recently obtained a formspring. This means that you DON'T have to go to the nerdfighter ning to ask me questions! Also, you don't have to go anywhere--you can simply type in a question into the formspring box located on the right of this page.

( that way --> )

Also, I may actually be posting tonight. I know, I hate double posting but I recently got an extremely interesting/slightly urgent question on the ning and I really want to answer that ASAP. That means maybe screwing slightly with the schedule that I had planned (sigh, sorry about that), but it also means that someone is getting hir answer quickly and efficiently.

And really, isn't that what advice blogs are all about?

Anyways, I hope you guys are having a fun summer! Mine ends in less than three weeks...I can't BELIEVE how fast time has flown...

Jump Those Railroads!

xoxo,
Risk(Y)

PS: 1000 hits? Holy crap, that's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment